Google
 

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Domain Names - Home Based-Business Or Affiliate Program?

By Terri Stallcop

Let's talk about affiliate programs and ways to monetize your business prospects. Or, an even more FUN topic would be How To Make More Money. A little while back I had no idea that I could make money online. I didn't know what an affiliate program was and I certainly didn't know how to market one.

Now I know how much FUN the new Fun-damentals of network marketing can be!

My FUN-damentals of success have changed! Now that I know a tiny bit more about marketing and a lot more about how to build a network, let me briefly explain.

As you might know, affiliates programs do the marketing. All you have to do to make more money is share a website with people, either online or off. Who knew! Where have affiliate programs been all my life :) For example, this is my favorite affiliate because it's so easy. It's called Global Domains International (GDI)

GDI provides web services and an affiliate program that can make extra income for you. Since you don't even have to know anything about marketing, it's the perfect extra income source online. But if you decide to go ahead and do affiliate marketing with GDI, you can create more than extra cash."Income For Life" is GDI's slogan.

For some, GDI is more than an affilliate program. It is an extremely successful home-based business. It costs $10/month. A lot of people really enjoy the fact that there isn't any product inventory and there isn't a lot of arm twisting strategies in the GDI training. In fact, the GDI system doesn't include any sales tactics of any kind.

But let's say all you want is a little extra income. You don't care about a home-based business. You just want a $500/month raise. Here's what you buy with your first $10 - a 10 page website with GDI hosting and one domain name. Now, don't worry about having to build a 10 page website. It's available but you certainly do not have to use it. Plus, it isn't necessary to have more than one GDI domain name but I do recommend at least one.

Only one of my domain names right now is from GDI, the one that goes with my website. You see, it's not the domain name or the website services that is worth $10/month. Afterall, at GoDaddy domain names are only $10/year!

What is waaayyy more valuable that $10/month buys you is the affiliate program. And you don't even have to study how that works. GDI is the best I've seen in fast start training. Like I said, you don't have to market GDI. All you need to do is share the movie, get 5 people to join within one week, and you receive your first bonus which is a $100 bonus. You've just recouped your $10/month for almost the whole year.

That's why getting 5 other people to do the same is so easy because every time anyone recruits 5 people inside a week, another $100. There's no limit to how often you get that bonus.

Now here's the unbelievable part. This will sound like hype, but stay with me... if you and your 5 do that kind of recruiting, that is a big dollar figure. Not hype, you actually make $3905 that month.

But don't take my word for it. Do this...

  • Click on one of my domain names <<<======= click
  • Then click on the banner
  • Then opt-in to my Ferrari :) capture page
  • Then do the 7 day trial for free
  • Sign up your first 5 during that trial week for the $100 bonus
  • Make sure your 5 do the same
  • Cash your $3905 check

See what I mean. It's not really about domain names. It's about making more money and helping others do the same.

Contact the author, Terri Stallcop for more information about GDI at her website Internet MLM Now

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:


eXTReMe Tracker